|Affiliation||Osaka City University|
|Section||Graduate School of Literature and Human Sciences|
- Collecting, Sharing, and Consuming Cultures: On Popular Culture Museums
An International Symposium : “The New Current of Cultural Consumption in East Asia” 53-69
Korean Cultural Law & Policy Review 1 123-156
- Media and Cultural Studies in Japanese Sociology: An Introduction
International Journal of Japanese Sociology (11) 2-4
- A Companion to Celebrity
- Translation : into Japanese, H. Blumer, Industrialization as an Agent of Social Change : A Critical Analysis, Aldine de Gruyter, 1990
- The Drawing Styles in Girls Comics ; a Dialect of Subculture
NTT-Shuppan, "Comic Media'
- Studies on Celebrity : How TV - Shows Make Celebrity.
Parco. Co. Ltd. 'the Collection of Pop Communications'
- Ritualism in Appearance : Why Contemporary Youth Feel Uneasy About It
Koseisya - Koseikaku 'Youth Cultures : sacre, Profance, jeu'.
- Television genre and Audience: Quiz Shows in Japanese Television
52 (5) 25-38
- Discourse of Nationality in Contemporary Media Culture : in case of "Japapneseness"
Studies in the Humanities 50 (9) 59-75
- Transformed Remembrance of CHIIDHOOD
KODOMO Science, Benesse 7 -
- Generation of 'Real', Generation of 'Fiction'
Informed and Consumptive Society -
Contemporary Cultural Studies, Sociology of Culture, Sociology of Knowledge,
British Sociological Association
Association for Cultural Studies
Research Grants & Projects
- Historical and Comparative Studies in Culturies related with Quiz Show
- Cross-cultural Studies of the Character and Construction of Contemporary Media in Everyday Life.
- The Study of Celebrity : Its Power and Interaction on Contemporary Media and Culture
- : University of Tsukuba Graduate School, Division of Social Sciences
- : University of Tsukuba First Cluster of College