|Affiliation||Osaka City University|
|Section||Graduate School of Literature and Human Sciences, Language and Culture Course|
- The Politics of Style: Pater's Struggle and Strategy
- Sympathy, Logic, Self-Restraint: the Later Pater's Redefinition of Masculinity
- Escape from Serpent: an Essay on A Mere Accident
- Temptation into Confusion: Verbal Performance in "Style"
- To Speak on the Unspeakable: Homosexuality in "The Eyes"
- Is the "Mystery" Solved? -Representations of a Prostitute in "Jenny"
- The Way of All Flesh and The Theory of Teleological Evolution
- Logic of Satire in Erewhon
- Bachelors' Sexuality in The Way of All Flesh
- Innocence and Sensuousness - Hellenism in "Winckelmann"
Jinbun Kenkyu 45,77-92 -
- J. A. Symonds' Criticism of Pater
English Language and Literature,
Literature/European literature (English literature excluded)
THE VICTORIAN STUDIES SOCIETY OF JAPAN
The Oscar Wilde Association of Japan
Research Grants & Projects
- Studies of Walter Pater
- : Kyoto University Graduate School, Division of Letters
- : Kyoto University Faculty of Literature