|Affiliation||Osaka City University|
|Section||Graduate School of Literature and Human Sciences, Human Behavioral Sciences Course|
- Sensitivity to pre- and post-reinforcer delays in self-control choice
Yamaguchi, T., Saeki, D., and Ito, M.
Behavioural Processes 121 8-12
- Sharing, discounting, and selfishness: A Japanese-American comparison.
Ito, M., Saeki, D., and Green, L.
The Psychological Record 61 59-76
- Humans’ temporal and probabilistic discounting derived from choice pro- portions in a choice situation.
Saeki, D., and Ito, M.
人文研究 61 62-80
- Local and overall reinforcement density as a determiner of self-control in preschool children: A preliminary analysis.
Ito, M., Saeki, D., and Sorama, M.
人文研究 60 94-109
- An experimental study on discounting of reward value.
Osaka City University